Are you out of ideas on how to help your sensitive teeth? If so, our team is happy to help you! There are many causes of sensitive teeth, and as a result, there are many different treatment options that can help overcome your condition.
Our doctor, Dr. Federico Lago, is happy to help treat your sensitive teeth. That is why our team at Zicherman, Lago, and Associates, PC in Peabody, Massachusetts, is thrilled to provide you with a list of treatment ideas to help your smile.
Here is a list of treatment ideas for your sensitive teeth:
– Flossing your teeth is essential in case the cause comes from something you can’t see being stuck between your teeth or deep along the gumline.
– Use a desensitizing toothpaste to help your teeth over time as you brush your teeth.
– Keep up with your brushing in case plaque or bacteria is causing your sensitivity.
– Visit your dentist to discover the reason for your condition and get the suitable treatment to improve your oral health.
– Mouthwash can help strengthen your tooth enamel and reduce sensitivity while fighting cavities.
– Fluoride gel is also ideal because it can decrease sensitive teeth and strengthen tooth enamel.
If you are ready to treat your sensitive teeth and schedule an appointment with an oral health care professional, please call us at 978.535.2500 today. Our team is excited to welcome you and help you with your oral health questions and concerns you may have.