There are a wide variety of mouthwash products that greatly differ in their treatment methods. Some mouthwash services can freshen breath, while others can provide fluoride treatment, rinse away harmful bacteria, and even whiten and brighten teeth.
Create an improved oral health identity with mouthwash. If your oral health care requires mouthwash, remember the following:
– Use mouthwash products that bear the ADA Seal of Acceptance or have been approved for use by your dentist.
– Some types of mouthwash have been proven to effectively combat the effects of halitosis, also known as bad breath.
– Never use mouthwash simply as a replacement for routine oral health care habits like brushing and flossing.
– Always speak with your dentist before trying a new mouthwash.
– Before you purchase a mouthwash, make sure you understand which benefits you are looking for, whether that be for a clean mouth, to whiten teeth, or to eliminate plaque buildup.
Our team at Zicherman, Lago, and Associates, PC focuses on a variety of dental health treatments to suit all your needs. If you would like an oral exam from Dr. Federico Lago, please book an appointment to come see us at our dentist office in Peabody, Massachusetts. We can be reached at 978.535.2500. We are here to help you get the perfect smile of your dreams!